The Shorty Joe Spinning Prop Necklace
As a kid, I spent a lot of time boating and hanging out at Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks. The Shorty Joe Necklace is named after my younger brother, Adam, who's childhood nickname was Shorty Joe. You can still find him cruising around the lake in the summertime, navigating his beast-of-a-boat, Fountain Powerboat.
This pendant represents a boat prop churning through the water. Looking for a gift for yourself or the boat lover in your life? Look no further.
Photos coming soon of Adam, ripping up the lake, letting his Shorty Joe Necklace dangle freely in his chest afro, glistening in the Lake of the Ozarks sun.
- Available in Sterling Silver, 9k yellow gold, 9k white gold, 18k yellow gold, or other metals by request.
- The pictured chain is a 55cm/22in. sterling silver diamond cut curb chain (1.5mm wide). For a longer or shorter chain, please contact me as a different chain can make the price go up or down.
- Pendant is approx. 31mm/1.25in. in diameter and 1.5mm thick.
- The pendant is hung on the chain using a 1.5mm diameter oval jump ring. I've used this instead of a bail to allow the pendant to turn and move, which will prevent wear and tear and ultimately, longer life.
- As each order is individually handcrafted, there may be slight variances from the photos.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks to be made and shipped. I strive to make the orders as fast as possible.
Keep on Boatin!